We exist to reveal the presence of God in Downham, share his Love , protect his Creation and share in God’s work.
We seek to:
- Grow personally and collectively in our relationship with God through Christ’s teachings, worship, prayer, study, the sacraments and our shared life together
- Make God known to the community through words and actions
- Collaborate with others to meet the needs and aspirations of the local community
- Nurture and care for all, especially the young and the vulnerable
- Respond to the universal need for justice, equality and care for the environment